Sunday, January 3, 2016

CYCI #101 - Let's Bokeh Happy Birthday Wishes



Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!!!

Today I'm very excited to be sharing a card I created as part of the Can You Case It? Design Team!!

I will be posting projects based on the challenges on Sundays here on my blog.  We would love to see your takes on the challenges over on the CYCI blog.  Please make sure you read the guidelines before playing along.

This week's challenge was a colour combo challenge (CYCI #101).  This is what I came up with.  I used a combination of Lawn Fawn, Stampin' Up!, WPlus9 and Mama Elephant products.







Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy - CYCI Design Team Member

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think I can CASE that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I think I can CASE that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy thank you so much for becoming part of CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete