Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #323 Mama Elephant Thank You Card

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #323 !! :)  This week I am hosting the challenge and wanted "Thank You" card as the challenge!  I know I always need thank you cards for gifts received or thoughtful gestures from friends and family. :)

I created this adorable reindeer peeking out of the box from Mama Elephant products.  I used a small star stamp on my craft coloured box to add some interest to it.  I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish the card.  My reindeer was coloured with my Copic markers.  I white heat embossed the sentiment on the striped patterned paper from Lawn Fawn.  My entire card was die cut with a scallop rectangle die.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the scalloped shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what an adorable thank-you card! I love the diagonal stripes and the image is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, this is darling! Love that little ME box and reindeer! Great challenge, perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I think that little reindeer want to come out of that box. :)

    ReplyDelete