Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #325 Fairy Thanks Card

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #325 !! :)  This week Heather is hosting the challenge and wanted see Fairies. :)

I created this card with an old stamp I have from C.C. Designs. I coloured my fairy with my Copic markers. I layered my stitched card stock to give the card some interest and added the sentiment in the bottom right corner.  I completed my card with a sprinkling of clear and green sequins.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

7 comments:

  1. She is darling and I love the green you used. I have just the right fairy to do and join your challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Loving those stitched panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie!! Love the sequins too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love CC Designs too Mandy! I don't have this little cutie so I may have to do a little shopping! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. Great colours and I am so liking this no patterned paper look this week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #SFJanHop--Your little gal is so cute--beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have this cutie in my little red wagon! This is a perfect design to put her front and center!

    ReplyDelete