Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 326 Pretty Pink Posh and MAMA ELEPHANT Shaker Card

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #326 "They Say It's Your Birthday!!" :) which means Birthday cards/Projects!!  Janice is hosting the challenge.   So let's see those awesome birthday cards/projects we as card makers love doing!!!

I love birthday cards.  They are probably the cards I do create the most along with Thank You cards.  And whether the birthday card is for a young person or an adult , I love making cute cards for birthdays!  Birthdays are fun! and what's more fun than these adorable pups from Mama Elephant! I also LOVE Pretty Pink Posh's Storybook Dies and had to use the Storybook 2 die for this card.  I turned the top part of the card into a shaker where I have my sentiment.  My pups were coloured with my Copic markers.  










Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful! Puppies and a shaker card = awesomeness! Fantastic design too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Mandy! Love that it's a shaker...the colors make me think of Mardi Gras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is so cute Mandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I really like shaker cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so, so, so, so CUTE! I think I CAN CYCI!!

    ReplyDelete