Friday, January 15, 2016

Sketch N Scrap January 15th 2016 October Afternoon Layout

Hello Everyone

I'm super excited to be sharing my first scrapbook layout of the year for the sketch Kelly designed over at Sketch N Scrap!! 

I know I always say it but I kept this layout pretty simple.  I did add a lot of layers as the sketch indicated but I wanted my 5x7 photo to be the focus of this layout.  I love this photo of my older daughter and wanted to showcase it with this awesome sketch Kelly designed using a single larger photo!  All my papers and embellishments as well as the letter stickers/Thickers are from an older October Afternoon collection.




Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member


1 comment: