Sunday, February 14, 2016

CYCI #107 - Pretty Pink Posh with WPlus 9 Card

Hello Everyone

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. The card I created today as part of the Can You Case It? Design Team is this cute missing you card.

This week's challenge was a colour combo challenge (CYCI #107).  This is what I came up with.  I used Pretty Pink Posh Storybook Die and Plus 9 images. I coloured my images with my Copics.  I used a little Distress Inks for my sky and grass.  The little hearts on my frame is a stencil from Simon Says Stamp.  I finished off the card with a sprinkling of clear sequins.

We would love to see your takes on the challenges over on the CYCI blog.  Please make sure you read the guidelines before playing along.






Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy - CYCI Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY like your card the most. It all fits so well together!

    ReplyDelete