Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 327 - Lawn Fawn Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #327 "Be Cool".  Brenda is hosting the challenge and wanted us to use cool primary colours. 

As I mentioned last week I love birthday cards.  I used Lawn Fawn's Let's Bokeh stamp set to created this card.  I used Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp ink pads. 


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I adore the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy! I love your card! And the stamps are so cute! I think I might need that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to conquer the cool colors challenge. You can never have too many good looking Bday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!! I have this stamp set and I almost used it. I just might lift your idea for a future card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. I like the way the circles and stars blend and the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete