Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #329 - Pop Of Colour!

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #329 is "Pop Of Colour!" :) I am hosing the challenge this week and wanted the girlfriends to use neutrals with a single other colour! 

I created these twelve note cards using a kit from Stampin' Up!. They were very easy to create.  I do love black and white with yellow.  These will be a great set to give as a gift or to use myself.   


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers, 12 cards! You go, girl. And they're all fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. They would make a perfect gift! You've been a very busy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely set of cards and I really like the colours used. A great challenge you gave us. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color combination, and especially like all those hearts! Great set of cards!

    ReplyDelete