Monday, February 15, 2016

Sketch N Scrap February 15th 2016 Sketch - LOVE

Hello Everyone

I'm excited to be sharing this layout I created for a sketch I have designed for Sketch N Scrap!! 

I used some papers from my Amy Tangerine Stitched collection.  I kept this layout very simple because I wanted to focus on my two 3x4 photos.  I love Amy's papers.  They always work so well together.  My background paper I chose was perfect for the sketch in that it already had those bokehs in the top corner so I didn't need to add anything else these based on the sketch.







We would love to see your layouts and cards based on our sketches!
Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this layout! The colors/patterns are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout you created and also a great sketch you designed, Mandy! Perfect choice of the bokeh patterned papers with the sketch! Love the sweet pictures with the lovely patterns.

    ReplyDelete