Sunday, March 20, 2016

CYCI Challenge #112 Thinking Of You Card

Hello Everyone

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. The card I created today as part of the Can You Case It? Design Team is this cute Thinking Of You card.

This week's challenge is a card sketch challenge (CYCI #112).  I used Lawn Fawn stitched ovals and banner dies.  My image and sentiment are from Stampin' Up! I coloured my images with my Promarkers.  

We would love to see your takes on the challenges over on the CYCI blog.  Please make sure you read the guidelines before playing along.



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy - CYCI Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Mandy! I've always loved that sweet koala. I love the way you've added your sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness.. what a sweet card! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete