Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Little Red Wagon #334 Lawn Fawn Spring Easter

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #334 is hosted by Donna and she wanted to see some Easter or Spring themed projects.

I love stretching my stamp sets and that is what I did for this challenge.  I used these cute bunnies from a winter themed stamp set from Lawn Fawn and used them of this spring themed card.  I am loving creating cards with scallop rectangles right now and love how  this card turned out with the scallop frame.  I used tumbled glass distress ink for my sky and used some pretty polka dot patterned paper for my grass and card front. I kept my colouring of the eggs very simple and didn't do any shading.  



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Way to use those stamps! Never would have thought they were winter themed ones if you hadn't mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Mandy! Your bunnies are perfect for your spring card. I'm glad you coaxed them out of hibernation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable Mandy! I love what you did with them for your card! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize those guys! Never even thought about using them for Easter, thanks for the inspiration. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete