Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #331 Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #331 is being hosted by Heather and she wanted us to create "CAS One Layer Cards"  :) 
This is the card I created for this challenge!  I love this alphabet stamp set from Stamping' Up! and haven't had too many chances to play with it until now.  I have seen cards on Pinterest and blogs using it and this is what I created based on some of those cards I've seen on social media. I LOVE how it turned out!! :)  I used five different ink pads with the rectangle shape from the set and then stamped my letters with black ink. I added the "birthday" to finish the sentiment.  I used my Lawn Fawn A2 size stitched rectangle die to give the card some more interest and dimension. 


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers, so clever! Terrific technique, and a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Mandy. My CAS always turns out so boring, but this is so fun to look at with the texture and the colors, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Mandy! It's a perfect CAS card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Mandy. I like how you used the stamp set for the happy to stand out. Thanks for taking on my challenge. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete