Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #332 - Mama Elephant Playful Pups Masculine Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #332 is "Mainly Manly" :) Janice wanted to see some masculine themed projects! :)  

As I have said it before, masculine cards/projects are a challenge for me. I created this card using the same techniques I used for this card from a couple of weeks ago.  I used the balloon alphabet stamp set and coordinating dies for the Happy and stamped the 'Birthday' on my background.  I kept it simple.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you when I was writing up the challenge post. I remembered you had said that masculine cards weren't your fave. But look! You made such a cute card! I love how you did the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy! I have a really hard time making masculine cards too, I shouldn't with 5 grandsons, but it's hard!!! Your little card is perfect! I love that pup and the balloon words is so cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'd say you do a great job when you put your mind to it. This is great for any guy, young or old!

    ReplyDelete