Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #333 Lawn Fawn Wedding Congratulations


Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #333 is "Shape Up" :) Brenda wanted to see cards that weren't rectangle or square.  :)  

I created this scallop circle card for this challenge.  I used Lawn Fawn products for this simple wedding card.  I kept my colouring very light and didn't do a lot of shading for this.  I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for my background. I added some clear Wink Of Stella to the trim on the cake and the bride's flower though t's not really visible in the photo.  Finally, I curved my sentiment to go around the top part of the card.  I love that you can do that with photopolymer stamps!



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!!! Great little card Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and sweet! I love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little card. Love these images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Mandy! The scalloped frame is perfect with the cake image and those little wedded birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete