Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sketch N Scrap March 15th 2016 layout - Play Everyday

Hello Everyone

Today's layout is for this awesome sketch Kelly designed for Sketch N Scrap!! 

The papers I used are from some older Studio Calico kits I had.  I added my title and that was it.  This is a very simple layout.  My background paper was a large floral print and I felt that it didn't need any embellishing. 



We would love to see your layouts and cards based on our sketches!
Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. I always love your layouts, Mandy! This one is fabulous with the pretty floral paper behind the layers of other papers. These will be such treasures for your girls!!

    ReplyDelete