Sunday, April 17, 2016

CYCI Challenge #116 You're Awesome Star Shaker Card

Hello Everyone

This will be my last card as part of the Can You Case It? Design Team.  I would like to thank Eva and Elizabeth for asking me to be part of the DT.  I enjoyed the challenges and being part of this group over the past for months.  


I created a shaker card for this card sketch challenge.  I die cut a trio of stars with my Lawn Fawn Stackable Puffy Stars dies and filled them with some glass beads in clear, red and white.  I added some red and silver sequins and completed the card with "you're awesome" sentiment.

We would love to see your takes on the challenges over on the CYCI blog.  Please make sure you read the guidelines before playing along.



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy - CYCI Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shaker card Mandy! Love the pretty seed beads you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great layout. Such a fun card, I love the shaker elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card - especially with three shakers in one!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete