Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Little Red Wagon #336 Lawn Fawn Graduation Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #336 is "Celebrate" :) hosted by Jan.

This is the card I created for this challenge! I used scraps I had lying on my desk and created this grad card. I coloured the cap with my Copic markers and stamped my sentiment on a strip of white card stock. I added the grey card stock banner behind the sentiment. And of course I added a few clear sequins to finish the card off!


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member


5 comments:

  1. Love the design on this, Mandy - and such FUN paper too!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Loving the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect paper for graduation congrats! Love the sprinkling of sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. I like the use of the sequins as just the right embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete