Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Little Red Wagon #337 Mama Elephant April Showers Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #337 is "April Showers" :) Brenda wanted to see some rain or water themed projects! :)  

I created this note card for this challenge!  I pulled out some older Lawn Fawn scraps of paper and this older Mama Elephant stamp set and die.  I used my Copic markers to colour my umbrella and cute critter.  I love the versatility that photopolymer stamps give you and so for this card I curved the sentiment above the umbrella. The sentiment is from WPlus9.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Eeeeew! I love this so much Mandy! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Mandy! Super papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that colourful umbrella and that cutells critter. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, your card is adorable! Love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.....so sweet. I really like the pop of colour on the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, Mandy...great minds! I used the same sentiment.

    ReplyDelete