Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Little Red Wagon #338 Grad Shaker Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #338 is "Text Me!" :) Jan wanted to see some text paper or stamping projects! :)  

So I created my own text paper using stamps on this simple note card.  The 'IT'S OK TO SHAKE ME' sentiment is from a Mama Elephant stamp set Surprise Sentiments.  I LOVE this sentiment for shaker cards!  This card was inspired by my daughter who is so looking forward to graduating Grade 8 this year and going onto high school.  The smile sentiment and the cap is for her as I know that's what she will be doing as she graduates in a couple more months!  I added some die cut stars and a bit of glass beads inside my shaker.  The cap is coloured with my Copics.  The large polka dots paper is from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine collection and both it and the text panel were die cut with Mama Elephant's Index Card die set.  My card base is just a tad smaller than the polka dot paper so the scallops look like it's the card base and looks more pleasing to my eye.



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. So cool! I love shaker cards. And the text you used is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shaker card Mandy! It's a great idea for a graduation card too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy card! I just love that paper that you've used - and how fun to add a graduation cap to the smile cut!!

    I can't believe that our kidlets will be graduating from Grade 8 this year! Argh!! Time goes too quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE!!! What a clever creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, I love this shaker and that "text" is so perfect, it makes me smile! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy, great shaker card! Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete