Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Little Red Wagon #339 Sending A Little Sunshine Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #339 is hosted by Heather and she wanted "Sunshiny Days" - using sun in our projects. :) 
For this card I mixed Mama Elephant and WPlus 9 products along with distress inks and Copic markers.  I created my frame with scallop and rectangle dies after I had used my distress inks to create the grass and sky scene.  I popped out the frame with foam tape with give it some dimension.  The sentiment, sunshine and velum clouds  are from WPlus 9.  I coloured my Mama Elephant little girl with my Copic markers and popped her up with foam tape as well.  Just to add a little more interest to the scene I used a grass stamp with my distress ink and added some to the bottom (grass section) part of the card.  



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! The big sentiment is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet, Mandy! I LOVE that fabulous sentiment and your little girl is adorable! Love the background too!

    Hope you're having a GREAT time at the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and a great card for Sunshiny Days. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute Mandy! Love that little girl - and your sentiment is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete