Friday, April 15, 2016

Sketch N Scrap April 15th Layout - October Afternoon Love You

Hello Everyone

Today's layout sketch at Sketch N Scrap is one I designed
At the time I designed this sketch I had no idea what I wanted to do as my layout.  I came across these set of selfies my daughter had taken on my husband's phone when she was trying on this dress at a store.  I hadn't really planned on using these photos on a layout but when I was at a crop they were selling the polaroid die cuts and things just clicked.  (haha ;) ...no pun intended!)I know I always say it but I kept this layout pretty simple.  I loved using the Amy Tangerine word and heart thickers as my title and embellishments.  The papers were from an October Afternoon summer collection.  





Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member


1 comment:

  1. Such a great layout! Those photos are so fun and the layout is perfect for showcasing them! Hope you were able to pick up the other pictures from Costco!!

    ReplyDelete