Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sketch N Scrap April 5th Card Happiness and Cupcakes

Hello Everyone

I'm excited to be the sharing this cute card I  created for the card sketch I designed for Sketch N Scrap today!! 

I used Mama Elephant and Taylored Expressions products for this card.  I don't generally use purples too often but I love these patterned papers from an older Taylored Expressions 6x6 pad and thought creating a cute cupcake card would be perfect for them.  I used my Copic markers for colouring of the cupcake and bear images.  I would have to say the sentiment of this card is probably my favourite part!...the adorable bear and cupcake a close second!!!



Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment: