Saturday, April 30, 2016

We Were Here Blue Jays Game Scrapbook Layout

Hello Everyone

I wanted to share a layout I made from one of our Blue Jay games we attended last summer.  Those of you who know me know that I LOVE MY BLUE JAYS and JOSE BAUTISTA is my favourite Jay.  The layout is taken from a sketch from a two page sketch layout from Scrapbook Generations.  I used the left side of the sketch for this layout.  I made this simple layout using some older We R Memory Keepers papers from their Noted collection.  I love the greens and blues in this collection with the kraft.  I used one of the papers that had different border strips for my title with the three geotags.  I finished this layout with some enamel dots. 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment