Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #340 Scrapbooking Layout Not A Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #340 is hosted by Jan and she wanted "Anything But A Card!" - a great opportunity for me to do a little scrapbooking layout :) 
I created this layout using a PageMaps sketch by Becky Fleck.  I used some Lawn Fawn products for this layout. I did some stitching around the outside of the photos and papers. I embellished the square pieces of patterned paper with stamping, star sequins and thickers and stitching. My journaling is on paper I die cut with a Lawn Fawn tag die and finished it off with some twine.  My title is made up of stamping and thickers.  I completed the layout with star sequins and spray mists. 









Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome page, Mandy! I love the colours and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mandy, I love this. The stitching is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is fabulous! All the details work so perfectly well together. I'm always so amazed by your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one gorgeous layout. I really like all the attention to the details that make it pop.

    ReplyDelete