Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #341 Father's Day - Mama Elephant Dad Super Hero

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #341 is hosted by Brenda and she wanted "Father's Day or masculine card" :) 
For this card I used Mama Elephant Tiny Heroes set and Sketchy Letters.  My sentiment was made by adding the DAD to customize one of the sentiments in the Tiny Heroes stamp set.  I used the star cluster and individual star stamp images with red and blue ink pads from Lawn Fawn for the background. I coloured my cute super hero with my Copic markers and added him with foam tape to pop him off the card.  I added some silver star sequins inside the bullseyes and rounded the corners of my card to finish off the card.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

7 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I love this. I want those clusters of stars. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Mandy! I love that little Super Hero stamp! I might "need" to get this stamp set! It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so sweet! I love all the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I really like the little guy in the super hero costume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Super cute card Mandy! I love the super hero for Dad - they do come to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy, this is great. I love how you adapted the sentiment, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, Mandy! I love the way you created the sentiment! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete