Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #342 Lawn Fawn Flowers Shaker Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #342 is hosted by Donna and she wanted "Bloomin' Fun" - flower themed projects. :) 
I made this card by starting off with white heat embossing the flowers and leaves from Lawn Fawn's Flutter By and die cutting them with their coordinating dies.  I watercolored the flowers and leaves with some watercolour paint.  I then took a piece of mint card stock and die cut it with my Mama Elephant Sew Fancy A2 size rectangle die which gave me the holes to hand stitch all around with white thread.  I also die cut the stitched circle in the top centre with my Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die for the opening of my shaker.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Cross My Heart stamp set.  I added some clear, silver and white beads for the inside of my shaker.  I finished the card off with a sprinkling of moonshine sequins.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Mandy!! The pastel colours are beautiful and your hand-stitched border is a wonderful touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me at the stitching! I love hand stitching! But now that Ii've had a look at the rest of the card too, I have to say it's a real beauty. Love it, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Mandy! I love that it's a shaker card too! So fun and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And a shaker too - so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete