Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #343 Round And Round Layout

Hello Everyone

I am hosting this week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #343.  I wanted to see circles on the girlfriends' projects!

I decided on stepping out of doing a card for this challenge and making a layout instead.  I haven't been making as many scrapbooking layouts as I used to (I was a scrapbooker first and then a card maker) and thought this would be a good challenge to do one.  I used a Scrapbook Generations sketch for this double layout while I was at a crop trying to get my scrapbooking mojo back.  I kept the layout simple as I wanted to have my photos be the main attraction.  I used all Lawn Fawn's Peace Love Joy Christmas collection from a few years ago for this project.  I cut out different sized circles with the papers and added them to my layout.  The title is made up of stamping and die cut letters.



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

3 comments:

  1. Such a super layout, Mandy!! The circles look fabulous with your photos - and really help your photos to remain the focal point of the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! I love the design if this and all the circles look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, looks like the mojo is back!

    ReplyDelete