Thursday, May 19, 2016

NYC Times Square Scrapbooking Layout

Hello Everyone

Getting ready to go to NYC again and wanted to share this layout I made from our last trip there last year.  Hoping the weather is nicer this time around.  Sitting on top of those double decker tour buses is not that great when it's raining and you're not properly dressed!  The layout is a take from a sketch from a page sketch layout from Scrapbook Generations.  I made this layout using Bella Blvd's travel line from earlier this year.  I love this line and you will see more layouts with it.  The cityscape is a Mama Elephant die and I die cut it on two different shades of grey and also vellum.  I used some phrase stickers from Simple Stories and my title is a combo of AC Thickers and block letters from October Afternoon.  I finished this layout with some enamel dots. 



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Very cool travel page! I love the layered city scape and fun Bella Blvd papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! Are the layered city scape from Bella blvd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. No, the layered landscape is a Mama Elephant die I used and layered using different Cardstock and vellum

      Delete