Thursday, May 5, 2016

Sketch N Scrap May 5th Card - Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

I made this fun card using the some Lawn Fawn dies and Stampin' Up! papers for this sketch by Kelly at Sketch N Scrap!! 

I love how this card turned out!  I like to try and think outside the box with sketches sometimes and see what I can come up with.  I think it's a great way to stretch those sketches and even if you see a sketch that might not appeal to you right off the bat try and think of a way that you can create something that is more your style.  Remember that sketches are there for inspiration.  




Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your take on this sketch!! It would have stumped me but you rocked it! Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete