Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sketch N Scrap NSD 2016 Layout Hello San Francisco

Hello Everyone and Happy NSD 2016!

Today's layout sketch is one that I have designed for NSD 2016 for Sketch N Scrap!!
I made this layout with Stampin' Up! papers I've had for a while and love but really hadn't used yet!  Because the papers are so bright and busy I used some vellum over the red and white world map paper to mute it a bit but still see the pattern.  That is one of my favourite techniques to use when I have papers that are bold and that my photos might get lost over them.I used the Black Sketch Thickers again as part of my Title along with the script 'HELLO' die from Lawn Fawn.  My stars are also from Lawn Fawn (Puffy Stackable Stars).  The Polaroid frames are die cut with a Stampin' Up! die.  I used my EK Success film border punch for the two film strips.  Finally I did my journaling on my laptop and cut into strips.  I used small stars to emphasize my bullet point journaling.







Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing sketch and awesome layout! Happy NSD!

    ReplyDelete