Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Little Red Wagon #348 Challenge Button It Up! Lawn Fawn Thanks Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #348 "Button It Up!" is hosted by Brenda and she wanted us to see buttons on our projects.
This was one of those challenges that had me stumped.  I haven't used buttons on my projects for a couple of years I believe and so I didn't know what I was going to do.  When Lawn Fawn came out with their new Summer 2016 product release and I saw the flower border and all the other awesome scene building dies I knew what I would do.  I have had these 'flower' buttons in my stash for years from Stamping' Up! and they fit perfectly a top the flower border.  Once I had secured the buttons to my border the card came together fairly quickly.  All the stamps, dies and card stock are from Lawn Fawn.  I absolutely love this release of theirs!  The only colouring I did on this card was the little bird and I kept it very simple.  


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I just LOVE your row of pretty button flowers. They're a perfect fit with that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So completely sweet! I adore your row of button flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! The buttons couldn't be more perfect for this sweet little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to use buttons. This is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Mandy! I loooooove the little button flowers!!! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy, this is so cute! Love those button flowers!

    ReplyDelete