Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #344 Lawn Fawn Class Of 2016 Card

******This is post 1 of 2 for today.  For my Sketch N Scrap post please click here******

Hello Everyone

Kate is hosting this week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #344.  She wanted us to 'Fit It In' - using inlaid die-cutting on our projects!

My daughter is graduating Grade 8 this year and I decided that this was the perfect time to make  her a card.  I used multiple Lawn Fawn stamp sets and dies for this card as well as their card stock and ink pads.  My blackboard (Smartboard in this day and age) is inlaid as well as the 2016.  I added some tone-on-tone stamping with the 2016 on the Sugarplum card stock with the Sugarplum ink pad.  The stamp set I used for the 2016 and 'class of' is Clark's ABCs.  I did pop up my grad cap and cute fairy.  My colouring was done using my Copic markers.  I added a sprinkling of die cut stars and finished them off with some clear Wink of Stella.  I had a great time creating this card and love how it turned out! :)


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Daughters graduation Mandy! Love her card you made. That little Fairy is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Your daughter will love ithe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Your daughter will love ithe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous card, Mandy! I love the way you inlaid the year - and the cap and little fairy are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Mandy! Congrats on your daughter's graduation!

    ReplyDelete