Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #345 Tag You're It! Mama Elephant Pandamonium

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #345 is hosted by Sandy our newest Girlfriend and she wanted "Tag You're It!" - using a tag in our projects. :) 
For this tag I used these adorable pandas from Mama Elephant My background is watercolour cardstock with distress inks.  I used my Molotow masking marker on my pandas and the heart before applying the distress inks with my blending sponges.  I wanted the pandas to really pop and so I went over the images with my black and white gel pens.  I added some Wink of Stella to the heart and finished this tag off with some Lawn Fawn twine.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Totally and completely adorable! The background looks fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet tag. I love everything about it from the water coloured background to the way the pandas pop. Great job. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mandy! Love how you created the background on your tag! And those pandas are so darn cute - they really do pop, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mama Elephant! These are just the cutest lil pandas! Love your tag Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet tag, Mandy! Those pandas are so adorable! LOVE the coloured background too!

    ReplyDelete