Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #346 Off We Go - NYC 2016


******This is post 1 of 2 for today.  For my Sketch N Scrap post please click here******

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #346 is hosted by Heather and she wanted us to get into the summer travel season with "Off We Go!" - vacation themed projects. :) 
I made a 3x4 Project Life filler card for the NYC trip we recently took.  I used Lawn Fawn card stock, alphabet and number dies.  The car stamp is also from a Lawn Fawn stamp set.  I coloured it with Copic markers.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous filler card!! Such a great font on those stamps and I love the fun car! I was wondering if you were going to do something with NYC. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'm loving the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project life card. Can't wait to see the finished vacation all scrapped as well. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I really want to get back into scrapping...maybe this is a good way to start???? Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to make a PL card! NYC is on my bucket list! Someday!!

    ReplyDelete