Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #347 Kraft-Tastic! Lawn Fawn Have A Sweet Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #347 "Kraft-Tastic!" is hosted by Jan and she wanted us to use kraft paper in our projects.
I made this birthday card/gift card holder using one of my favourite Lawn Fawn stamp sets that I haven't had a chance to use a lot.  This particular card was made for a teenager who loves to bake and loves the colour purple! :)  I used my Copic markers to colour the images.  The background I used kraft card stock and die cut it with one of my favourite Mama Elephant dies.  I added my sentiment to a flagged piece of white yardstick which I used to help ground my images on the front of the card. I don't usually decorate the insides of my cards but did so for this one because the images were too cute not to use (and I ran out of room on the card front ;) !)  I also added a panel on the inside for the gift card.  I added a few heart sequins on the front to finish the card off.



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Nice job of coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh...I'm loving all the purple! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had purple appliances! Love your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, super cute card! I love that Lawn Fawn stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gift card holder looks fabulous inside and out! I love all those purple tools and appliances!!

    ReplyDelete