Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sketch N Scrap June 15th Layout Lucky

                   *****This is 2 of 2 posts for today.  For my Little Red Wagon post please click here******


Hello Everyone

Today's layout sketch is one that I designed for Sketch N Scrap!! 

As usual I kept my layout pretty simple without a lot of embellishments.  I used papers from Echo Park.  The scripty title is from Amy Tangerine.  I finished with some enamel dots.





Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete