Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sketch N Scrap June 1st Layout 4 Layouts 1 Sketch

*****This is 2 of 2 posts for today.  For my Little Red Wagon post please click here******


Hello Everyone

Today's sketch is one designed by Heather from Sketch N Scrap I lived her sketch so much that I ended up creating FOUR layouts!!!! :)

I used products from Lawn Fawn (Pure Joy layout), We R Memory Keepers Notable (Good Life...layout), Shimelle True Stories (Give It A Whirl...layout) and Pink Paisley Memorandum (Friends layout).  They are all pretty simple layouts without a lot of embellishments.  The first two I used some drops of different mists on the background papers.  My fourth one I added some white molding paste using a Tim Holtz template. All are a little different but based on the sketch.








Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment