Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #349 Summertime Lawn Fawn Smile Kite Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #349 Summertime Theme is hosted by Donna.

Lawn Fawn's Summer Release is absolutely awesome! I love all the die sets that they have released and I knew that the kite, cloud and smile die sets were perfect for this challenge.  Kites have always been a summertime thing for me and of course your can't help but smile when you are flying a kite and it's summertime!  My background is watercolour paper with tumbled glass distress ink.  It's darker at the top and lighter as you go down.  I finished my card off with clear wink of stella and glossy accents on my kite.
 

Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. I love your happy card, Mandy!! The sky looks AMAZING with the graduated colour - and that kite is just fabulous with the papers you've used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Mandy! I love that little kite die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The bright colours are wonderful! I used to fly kites all the time when I was a kid. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. And makes me think of Summertime for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, this is so cute! I love the kite with the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete