Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #350 You're A Star Distress Galaxy Background

Hello Everyone

I am hosting this week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #350.  I wanted to see stars on the girlfriends' projects!

I love all the galaxy backgrounds I have been seeing using distress inks and decided to give it a try!  I love how my background turned out!  Once my background was completely dry, I stamped some stars with my Versamark ink pad and then used white embossing powder and heat set it all.
I used the sentiment from an order Lawn Fawn stamp set (You're A Star) and white heat embossed it as well. I added the brush stroke at the last minute to give one of the stars a shooting star effect.


4 comments:

  1. You already know I love this card!! ☺ Thanks to you, I added to my distress ink supply! I LOVE your mix of colours with the embossed stars. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! The shooting star is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative with your shooting star! It's something I've never seen before, and I love how you created the fantastic sky background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I really like the galaxy background and so happy with the challenge theme of "You're A Star" for my birthday....LOL!! Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete