Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #351 Lawn Fawn You Are So Cool

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #351 is hosted by Kate and she wanted "I'm Hungry" - using food in our projects. :) 
For this card I used some Lawn Fawn products I had. I decided to go to a basic card design and wanted to show my cute Copic coloured popsicles.  I used a patterned paper for my background which I die cut with the largest cross stitched rectangle die.  I then used the medium scalloped border die for above and below my main section.  I popped the scallop and image/sentiment section with foam adhesive to give it some dimension.  



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Super, super card, Mandy! Your rainbow of Popsicles looks fabulous and stands out wonderfully with your card design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cas design, Mandy! I love the colourful popsicles too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Mandy! Those are the cutest popsicles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, your card is adorable! I love the popsicles and the colors you used for your card. Its so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little popsicle strip and your wonderful design! Perfect for this challenge! Makes me feel cooler just seeing it:).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mandy, I am on Stamping Friends and visit your blog. You are very talented. You are able to find a balance with the colors and the shapes you use on cards and scrap pages. I really like your style even if I do not comment on each photo. I bet you are good at interior design, too.

    ReplyDelete