Friday, July 15, 2016

Sketch N Scrap July 15th Sketch The Other Team Layout

Hello Everyone

Today's layout sketch is one that I designed for Sketch N Scrap!! 

As usual I kept my layout pretty simple without a lot of embellishments.  I absolutely LOVE Amy Tangerine's lines and the Better Together is probably my favourite!!! I LOVE the blues and greens in this collection and have been creating a lot of layouts using them! 




Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. A great take on the sketch! Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun layout! I just love the color scheme and your "photos sequencing" for your story!

    ReplyDelete