Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sketch N Scrap July 20th Lawn Fawn Yay Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

I made this cute birthday card using the some of the new Lawn Fawn papers, stamps and dies for this fabulous sketch by Lisa at Sketch N Scrap!! 

I'm pleased with how this card turned out!  I like to try and think outside the box with sketches sometimes and see what I can come up with.  I think it's a great way to stretch those sketches and even if you see a sketch that might not appeal to you right off the bat try and think of a way that you can create something that is more your style.  Remember that sketches are there for inspiration.  


Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. This card is just so cute! I love your take on the sketch and just love that little cute bunny and the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card - I just love the vellum layering with the cute balloons! As always, just love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete