Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sketch N Scrap July 5th 2016 Lawn Fawn Happy Christmas Card

Hello Everyone

Today's card is my first Christmas/Holiday card of the year.  I made this card based on a card sketch I designed for the July 5th 2016 card sketch for Sketch N Scrap!! 

I used all Lawn Fawn products for this card except for the red sequins.  I love the new cross-stitch rectangle dies.  You will be seeing them used on some of my future projects for sure! :)  The papers are a mix from different paper collections from Lawn Fawn.  I love that I can used and mix Lawn Fawn products together.  My images were coloured using my Copics.  I completed the card with a bit of Wink of Stella on the santa hat, present and candy cane. 




Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. Love the sketch and super cute card! I just love everything about the card!

    ReplyDelete