Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #353 CASE Jennifer Mcguire Inking Modeling Paste

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #353 is hosted by Heather and she wanted us to CASE a card from one of our favourite crafters who inspire us   :) 

Well as I'm sure a lot of you will agree one of the first people that came to my mind was Jennifer McGuire. I love how Jennifer takes products and shows us how to use them in different ways that you would think.

The card I CASEd was one that she used embossing paste and ink to create a cute card for one of her daughters.  I used some different products to get the same effect.  I used modeling paste instead of embossing paste but the effect is the same.

Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 


5 comments:

  1. This looks AMAZING, Mandy!! I love the look of your ice cream and the coloured cone looks fantastic too! Such a fun sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a cool technique and a wonderful lady you used for inspiration. I may have to give this a try. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! Those scoops of ice cream look so yummy and REAL!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Fantastic design too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great interpretation Mandy! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete