Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #356 Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #356 is hosted by Donna and she wanted Happy Birthday projects. 

I used my Mama Elephant  Tiny Heroes for the images and Surprise Sentiment for the sentiment.  I decided to create a distress background using four distress inks and blended them on watercolour cardstock. I then spritzed water on it to give the watermarks.  I used very simple Copic colouring for the images. I finished off the card with some small star sequins.

Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. I love your birthday card with the darling super hero girl! She makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that's a cute card Mandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I especially love those star sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background! Tried something similar on regular cardstock and the splatters really didn't add much. I will try your method next. Darling card, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in LOVE with this card, Mandy!! The background is amazing and I love the colour scheme you've used. The sweet little characters are adorable too!! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card Mandy! I love how you created the background. The images are so cute but that cat is super cute!

    ReplyDelete