Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #357 Let's Get Inky Mama Elephant Panda Love


Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #357 is "Let's Get Inky" and I'm hosting it!  I wanted to see some projects using ink but not just using it for your sentiments.

I seem to be on a Mama Elephant kick right now!  I do love their stamps and dies! :)  I decided to create a distress background using distress inks and blended them on watercolour cardstock. I then spritzed water on it to give the watermarks.  I used one of my favourite ME dies to create the border.  I popped it up with foam tape.  I used the clouds die on white and vellum card stock and placed my sentiment on the white piece.  I added this cute panda from their Pandamonium stamp set.  I completed the card by stamping hearts using the same distress inks as my background. I completed the card with a sprinkling of small heart sequins.

Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the design of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card. It's one of my favourites. :)

    You're the one who got me hooked on the Mama Elephant frame too! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Now I want to know what colours you used to get that pink background? I am still looking for some pink inks. A great challenge theme btw. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink background looks so pretty and soothing, and that adorable little panda is sweet too! I love the variation of pink, white and red colors in this pretty framed creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love your projects.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete