Monday, August 15, 2016

Sketch N Scrap August 15th Layout Sketch - Avalanche!

Hello Everyone 

Today's layout sketch is a two photo sketch that I created for Sketch N Scrap. 

All the products I used are from Simple Stories Carpe Diem line.  I really love this line.  I love using black and white photos because then I can use any paper colours which is one of the things I have trouble with a lot....picking the papers/embellishments to go with my photos when they are in colour. 




Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your sketch! Now to find the time to play along with it!! The colors of your layout are great and I really like the black and white photos on it, I need to remember to do that more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun sketch and a beautiful layout! I always love black and white photos too - it seems so timeless! lol and love the little dots you cut out too on the layout.

    ReplyDelete