Monday, August 1, 2016

Sketch N Scrap August 1st Layout Sketch Amy Tangerine Better Together

Today's layout sketch is an awesome two photo sketch that Heather Hall of  Sketch N Scrap designed!! 
For this layout I used my favourite product line right now which is the Better Together line designed by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts! I love how this page turned out.  It's simply embellished as my layouts usually are but I have my photos and story which are the most important to me and the reason I scrapbook.  



Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! A wonderful memory documented here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line and your layout is plain adorable! I love simplicity it really lets the story and photos take center stage!

    ReplyDelete