Friday, August 5, 2016

Sketch N Scrap August 5th 2016 Simon Says Stamp You're So Cool Card

Hello Everyone

My card for today's blog post is one I made based on a card sketch I designed for the August 5th 2016 card sketch for Sketch N Scrap!! 

I used Simon Says Stamp products for this card. I used SSS stackable rectangle and circles for the layers.  The image is an older stamp set which I coloured with my Copics and then glazed with glossy accents.  I finished off with a simple sentiment.




Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. This card is amazing! I loved your sketch so much I have it pinned to use again and again! My card using it came together so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the sketch! It's so versatile and I think I might use it for a layout too :)

    ReplyDelete