Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Little Red Wagon #358 Mama Elephant Playful Pups Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #358 is hosted by Kate and she wanted us to create projects with those cute fur-ever friends we have in our lives. 

We don't have any pets in our house but that doesn't mean that I don't love all the adorable cute stamp sets my favourite companies have.  One of my all time favourite stamp sets is Playful Pups by Mama Elephant and so I knew that I would be using an image from that set.  I decided to make a birthday card.  I used SSS die to create the three square windows as well as one of their exclusive stamp sets for the Happy Birthday sentiment.  The trio of gifts is from a Lawn Fawn winter set from last year. For some interest I added the paw prints all over the front using the same colour ink pad as the card stock.  I finished the card off by using some Lawn Fawn twine.

Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Super cute Mandy! Love the die you used for the cut out squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the little windows and those paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! I love the design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, love that the pup is setting in the "window". Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO sweet, Mandy! I love the design with all those paw prints - and that pup really is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy your card is so cute! Love that pup stamp! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete